We wanted to share some things we are doing during this unprecedented situation to provide people with appliances that help preserve food and medicine, prepare meals, water, and sanitize clothing and dishes – all functions to maintaining a healthy home and social distancing. We are working to provide you with the best service that we have been known for, while at the same time ensuring that each of our customers and our team members are healthy and safe, and all precautions are being taken.
Our business is taking the following precautions to protect everyone:
- Wiping down work spaces and frequently touched surfaces with disinfectant multiple times a day.
- Employees are wearing masks and washing their hands frequently and maintaining a distance of 6 feet from other team members and employees as much as possible.
- Anyone who might not feel well, or showing questionable symptoms will not be at any facility during this time.
- We are also providing hand sanitizer and posted a notice for other guests to maintain a six feet radius with others in the store shopping when possible.
- Delivery and service team members were provided with masks and gloves.
We have also instructed our service team members to take extra precautions when interacting with customers in their homes, including avoiding shaking hands, maintaining a distance of 6 feet from customers and frequently washing and sanitizing hands. Appointments will be rescheduled with customers with symptoms or exposure with someone who has been infected with COVID-19 or customers with recent travel to areas where COVID-19 is or was prevalent. If you need to reschedule service please contact Howie Voigt. If you need to schedule new service you can call Howie Voigt or fill out our online appointment form.
Shop online, call or visit a showroom near you, or chat with a sales team member by using Livechat feature at www.vanvreedes.com. Our updated store hours are below: