Bigger isn"'t necessarily better when it comes to creating your favorite dishes as this compact electric range by Danby can attest to. At a space-saving 24 inches (61 cm) in width, this fashionable 220-volt model is ideal for smaller living areas including cottages and trailers. The trendy model offers 2.14 cubic feet of oven space with a temperature range between 200F and 550F as well as a 2,400-watt broiler function. It comes with three six-inch and one eight-inch coil elements for all of your cooking needs. These feature push-and-turn knobs for added safety and are conveniently located above the oven"'s elegant window. The smart cooking top is constructed with easy-to-clean, spill-proof porcelain and there"'s also a large backsplash. In addition this popular manual-cleaning range boasts a sturdy oven rack with safety stops, an oven light and comes with a 18-month warranty on parts and labor with handy in-home service.
- Space saving 24" wide electric range with a 2.14 cu. ft. oven capacity
- One 8" coil element (2,100W) for quick boiling and three 6" coil elements (1,250W)
- Easy clean, lift-up porcelain cooktop with four removable chrome drip bowls
- Powerful waist-high broiler with 2,400W of cooking power
- Front mount push and turn safety knobs
- Oven temperature range of 200F-550F
- Hot surface indicator lights let you know when the oven and/or cooktop are on
- Large oven window with interior light for easy viewing
- Two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
- Three piece broiler pan included
- Four adjustable legs for a custom fit to the height of your counter
- Requires a 220V power outlet (power cord not included)
- Manual clean range
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.