This freestanding refrigerator is a premium expression of design and performance. It features our industry-exclusive Obsidian interior and WiFi connectivity through an app for iOS and Android devices. And the Twin Fresh Climate Control System delivers premium temperature management with additional features like a Pure Freeze mode which can maintain a -6°F freezer temperature.
- Obsidian Interior - Showcases food items throughout the refrigerator, and provides a sharper contrast than white interiors. Includes coordinating crisper drawers and freezer.
- WiFi Connectivity - Allows monitoring and adjustment of basic refrigerator functions such as refrigerator and freezer temperatures through an app for iOS or Android devices. Requires WiFi and account creation. Subject to terms of service available at: jennair.com/connect. Data rates may apply.
- Twin Fresh Climate Control System - Features separate evaporators in the refrigerator and freezer compartments that maintain independent temperature control, and maintain humidity two times that of our refrigerators with shared cooling.
- 72-Inch Height - Fills the 3-inch gap traditional 69-inch tall refrigerators leave under a standard cabinet.
- Adjustable Door Bins with Metal Accents - Refrigerator door bins can be positioned to accommodate a variety of container sizes.
- Adjustable, Clear Glass Shelves - Glass shelves complement the LED lighting for exceptional clarity that allows more light to fill the interior. The front of the shelf has metal trim that accents the Obsidian interior.
- Automatic Ice Maker - Provides a continuous supply of fresh ice made from filtered water.
- Counter-Depth Design - A freestanding refrigerator configuration in which only the doors and handles extend beyond the base cabinet, creating an integrated design ideal for maximizing kitchen space.
- Electronic Temperature-Controlled Pantry Drawer - A dedicated storage drawer with electronic control which provides precise, independent temperature control for sensitive foods.
- Favorite Fill - The Favorite Fill feature allows you to save 2 custom presets that can be programmed for favorite items that are frequently filled, like a coffee pot or a water bottle.
- Fold-Away Glass Shelf - Allows the front half of the shelf to fold under the back half to accommodate tall items.
- FreshFlow Air Filter - Helps remove common food odors from the refrigerator.
- Gallon Door Storage Bins - Provide quick access to frequently used items while saving valuable shelf space.
- Glide-Out Freezer Drawer with Premium Glide System - A freezer drawer that features a lower bin with a removable divider, a mid-level storage tray that is divided between a storage tray and an ice bin and a third-level half-width tray that is ideal for small items. The drawer features a sturdy glide system for effortless opening.
- Herb Tender Container - A stand-alone container with a unique, slotted top that allows water to reach the stems without submerging the herbs themselves.
- Humidiseal Crisper Drawers - Two drawers with a gasket along the front and back edges that helps maintain a higher level of humidity than the main refrigerator compartment to help keep produce fresh.
- In-Door-Ice Storage Bin - Keeps a fresh supply of ice in an easily retrievable space. The door-in-door design retains usable space inside the refrigerator.
- Integrated Electronic Controls with LED Display - Touch-activated electronic controls that are concealed on the side of the inner door so adjustments and selections can be made without opening the door the entire way.
- Integrated Cubed/Crushed Ice and Water Dispenser - A uniquely designed dispenser that features a single-paddle design and pull-out shelf to accommodate large containers such as measuring cups. The dispenser display features intuitive controls that provide premium performance.
- Interior LED Theater Lighting - Multiple strips of LED lights inside the refrigerator compartment, freezer compartment and interior drawers minimize shadows and evenly distribute light throughout the refrigerator.
- Max Cool - Lowers internal temperatures for 24 hours for loading groceries or times of heavy use.
- Max Ice - Reduces the set temperature to the lowest possible setting for 24 hours to maximize ice production.
- Measured Fill - A selectable feature that displays and automatically dispenses filtered water in one of three preset amounts.
- Pull-Out Platter - A full-width, roll-out shelf that is located between the lowest shelf and the crisper drawers and provides a staging area for items waiting to be served.
- Pure Freeze Mode - Promotes an optimum environment for frozen food by maintaining temperatures at -6°F to help prevent moisture that causes freezer burn, so frozen items maintain their appearance and taste.
- Removable Filter - A water filter that is located inside the refrigerator compartment next to the crispers, making it easy to access without removing food from the refrigerator. The filter reduces chlorine taste and odor and scale build up and is NSF certified to reduce the most contaminants.*
- Sabbath Mode 1 - Allows the refrigerator to be used on the Sabbath and holidays. 1 Allows the door of the refrigerator or freezer to be opened or closed during the Sabbath or other religious holidays without directly turning on or off any lights, digital readouts, fans, valves, tones or alarms.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2021
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized JennAir package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.