- Commercial-type performance with the convenience of self-cleaning
- Eight cooking and special-use modes
- Convection two-element baking with fan-forced air
- Heat from the bake and broil elements is circulated throughout the oven cavity for more even heat distribution
- Convection broiling with large, 8-pass element, reflector, and fan-forced air
- Heated air circulates through the oven for quick, even broiling; smoke eliminator minimizes smoke and odors during closed-door broiling
- TruConvec™ cooking with fan-forced air
- Heat is radiated from the convection element in the rear of the oven cavity with no direct heat from the bottom or top elements; excellent for delicate dishes like pastries and souffles
- Convection dehydrating with low heat and fan-forced air
- Warm air circulated by a motorized fan causes water to evaporate from food
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.