The electric rangetop brings electric professional performance to the counter. QuickCook™ surface elements reach full power in about three seconds. Surface elements offer a wide range of wattages and sizes, and a special bridge element creates a continuous surface between the front and rear elements.
- QuickCook™ surface elements utilize new ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Wide range of surface element sizes and wattages
- Right front - 7" 1,800-watt element; 800-watt bridge
- Right rear - 7" 1,800-watt element
- Left front - 6 1/2" 1,500-watt element
- Left rear - (dual element) - 9" 2,400-watt/6" 1,000-watt element
- High infrared transmission for fast cooking, regardless of the type of cookware used
- Bridge element, between the right front and right rear elements, creates a continuous heated surface; excellent for griddling with optional accessory
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.