Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- QuickCook™ surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Wide range of surface element sizes and wattages
- Left front - 6 1/2" 1,500-watt element
- Left rear - dual element- 9" New 2,500-watt element/6" 1,000-watt element
- Right front - 7" 1,800-watt element
- Right rear - 7" 1,800-watt element
- 800-watt "bridge" element between right front and right rear elements; excellent for use in conjunction with both right elements for griddling with optional accessory
- High infrared transmission for fast cooking, regardless of the type of cookware used
- New! Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
Easy Operation and Cleanup
Standard Installation Accessories Optional Installation Accessories
- Strong, wear resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
- 8" High Backguard - P30BG8SS
- High Shelf - B30HS24SS
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CSTSS
- Countertop Rear Trim - P30CRT
- Available in Stainless Steel/Black (SB), featuring black glass and stainless steel knobs or Stainless Steel/White (SW), featuring white glass and white knobs
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate and knob bezels
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- One-year full - complete unit
- Five-year limited - surface elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- VERT5304B - 30" wide rangetop
- Easy-to-Clean Rangetop Spend more time cooking and less time cleaning with our easy to clean glass ceramic top and removable knobs. Strong, wear resistant glass ceramic top and removable knobs make cleaning easy.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs Heavy-duty stainless steel knob deliver precision control.
- Quickcook™ for Rangetops Fast high heat makes cooking a flash in the pan with our QuickCook™ surface elements. Surface elements utilize new ribbon technology elements - elements reach full power in about three seconds.
- Bridge Element Combine two elements for a continuous cooking surface with the bridge element creating a continous heated surface.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.