- QuickCook™ surface elements utilize new ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Wide range of surface element sizes and wattages
- Right front - 7" 1,800-watt element
- Right rear - 7" 1,800-watt element
- 800-watt "bridge" element between right front and right rear elements; excellent for use in conjunction with both right elements for griddling with optional accessory
- Left front - 6 1/2" 1,500-watt element
- Left rear - dual element - 9" 2,400-watt/ 6" 1,000-watt element
- High infrared transmission for fast surface cooking, regardless of the type of cookware used
- Large self-clean convection oven
- Overall 23" W. x 16 1/8" H. x 18 3/4 D. - 4.0 cubic feet
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.