Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- New! Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide™ full extension oven rack
- Improved halogen lighting makes it easy to see inside
- Improved 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results
- High performance cooking modes include TruConvec™ convection cooking, convection roast, convection bake, convection broil, conventional bake, and three-level conventional broil (convection features in top oven of double ovens only)
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance
- Self-clean feature on all ovens
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
Multiple design options
- New! Oven can be installed flush to the cabinet with the accessory Flush Mount Installation Kit
- Oven can be installed in a normal application to stand proud from the face of the cabinet
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- 10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector Go from toasting to searing with the variety of settings available on the electric broiler with heat reflector. 10 pass broiler with heat reflector with HI, MED, and LOW settings provides intense searing heat for a variety of broiling applications.
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- Select Touch Control Panel A digital touch control panel offers features like TruConvec™, Convec Roast and three-broil functions - then disappears when not in use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.