Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Commercial-type performance with the convenience of self-cleaning
- Eight cooking and special-use modes
- Convection two-element baking with fan-forced air
- Heat from the bake and broil elements is circulated throughout the oven cavity for more even heat distribution
- Convection broiling with large, 8-pass element, reflector, and fan-forced air
- Heated air circulates through the oven for quick, even broiling; smoke eliminator minimizes smoke and odors during closed-door broiling
- TruConvec™ cooking with fan-forced air
- Heat is radiated from the convection element in the rear of the oven cavity with no direct heat from the bottom or top elements; excellent for delicate dishes like pastries and souffles
- Convection dehydrating with low heat and fan-forced air
- Warm air circulated by a motorized fan causes water to evaporate from food
- Convection defrosting with fan-forced air only - no heat
- The motorized fan accelerates natural defrosting without heat
- Conventional two-element baking
- Combined heat from both the bake and broil elements creates better results than with bake-element-only baking
- Conventional broiling with reflector
- The reflector shield deflects the heat directly into the food for quicker results; choice of open or closed-door broiling
- Maxi-Broil uses full eight passes for complete coverage of larger quantities of food
- Mini-Broil uses four passes to conserve energy for smaller quantities of food
- ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, located around the convection fan, ensures balanced airflow for even heat distribution; ProFlow Convection Air Baffle is engineered specifically for each product's individual oven/fan
- Heavy-duty porcelain broiler pan/grid
- Porcelain oven interiors
- Two oven lights with switch on control panel
- Oven "on" indicator light for each oven
Spacious Oven Cavities
- Oven is 29" wide by 16 1/8" high by 18 3/4" deep
- 5.1 cubic feet in oven overall
- 4.2 cubic feet in oven measured to AHAM standards*
- Three heavy-duty, six-position oven racks in all ovens for maximum convection baking or convection cooking capacity
*The AHAM standard for measuring ovens subtracts the door plug and convection baffle from the overall depth of the oven
- Baking temperatures from 175 to 550 degrees F
- Electronic clock/timer with commercial-type, lighted digital display
- Automatic time option for baking, convection baking, or convection cooking
- Tone indicates pre-set cooking time is finished
- Automatic self-clean setting
- 24 hour timer
- Self-clean indicator light for each oven
Safe, Easy Operation
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven capacity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate, door handle brackets, and knob bezels
- Super-durable, long-lasting brass finish on high traffic parts. All other parts have a durable protective coating
- All parts designed for maintenance-free use
- One-year full - complete unit
- Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- 8-pass Electric Broiler From the largest to the smallest, steaks sizzle with our 8-pass Electric Broiler. Provides Maxi-broil and Mini-broil to handle any broiling need
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.