- 27.4 cu. ft. total
- 18.5 cu. ft. refrigerator
- 8.9 cu. ft. freezer
ProChill™ Temperature Management System
- Variable speed single compressor system includes the quietest, most technologically advanced compressor on the market
- Electronic controls maintain temperature within 1 degree F
- Multi-channel airflow system removes odor and excess humidity
Frost-Free Refrigerator Professional Features
- Convertible Meat Savor/Produce Drawer with precision ball-bearing glides can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control
- Quick chill option chills food and beverages in minutes
- Two moisture adjustable, see-through produce drawers with precision ball-bearing glides for large-item storage
- Moisture can be adjusted for fresh, leafy vegetables or crisp fruits and vegetables
- Easy access even with door at 90 degree opening
- Five adjustable, full-width tempered-glass shelves allow customized shelf placement
- Two conveniently located deli drawers store meats and cheeses at waist level
- Two in-the-door magnetically sealed dairy compartments in the door, with see-through, lift-up covers
- Additional storage in four large, aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts
- Full lighting illuminates interior when door opens
Frost-Free Freezer Professional Features
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods, instead of an electromechanical defrost timer
- Extends to 96 hours - can improve food storage because the unit defrosts less often
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker features full-width, large capacity ice bucket
- Convenient access to ice with a slide-out ice drawer, positioned for easy reach
- Transparent drawer front allows viewing of ice supply
- Three adjustable wire shelves for custom storage
- Two slide-out, large-capacity wire baskets provide easy storage viewing
- Additional storage in three large aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts
- Door alarm sounds and glows to warn that the fresh food and/or freezer door have been ajar for three minutes and that the temperature has risen above normal operating range
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works silently and efficiently
- 24" depth keeps items in back within comfortable reach
- Spillproof tempered-glass shelves contain spills and leaks, preventing leakage to lower shelves and drawers
- Removable for take-to-the-sink cleanup
- Power interruption switch behind consumer-removable top grille completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning and light bulb replacement
- Adjustable-height lower kickplate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry
- Exterior moisture control system prevents condensation
- Tubes from the warm side of the sealed system run through center post of cavity - preventing condensation without electric components for true energy efficiency
- Easy-opening doors
- Hinges are hidden to provide a uniform appearance
- Heavy-duty, commercial-style handles
- Dual magnet door seal system with spring-loaded self-closing feature
- Door stops are factory set at 110 degree swing; easily adjust to 90 or 120 degree swing
- White interior with stylish accents
- Black lower kickplate
- Removable, stainless steel upper grille
- Thin wall and door construction, coupled with high-density insulation, provides maximum interior space
- Four independent, front-adjustable levelers make installation quick and easy
- Integrated models fit flush in 24" deep cabinet
- See-through egg container with carrier holds up to 24 eggs
- Glass butter tray and cover
- Stainless steel side panels (DSSPL2, DSSPR2)
- Stainless steel top kit (TOP-48)
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option
for nameplate, door handles/brackets, and side trim
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- VISB483 - Integrated Installation
- Adaptive Defrost Defrost time adjusts to the usage of the freezer and extends up to 96 hours.
- Moisture-Adjustable Produce Drawer(s) Produce the freshest leafy vegetables and fruits with the moisture-adjustable produce drawer(s).
- Convertible Meat Savor/Produce Drawer Keep mouth-watering filets and vegetables fresh with separate moisture controlled Convertible Meat Savor/Produce Drawer. Separate temperature control allows storage of foods 3-5 degrees colder than refrigerator.
- Electronic Temperature Control Electronic controls maintain temperature to within one degree F.
- Multi-Channel Airflow Enjoy less humidity and less odor with our multi-channel airflow.
- ProChill™ Temperature Management ProChill™ Temperature Management System with variable speed DC Overdrive™ compressor. Single compressor system includes the quietest, most technologically advanced compressor available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.