Commercial Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive - Only 30" commercial-type electric induction self-cleaning range in the industry
- MagneQuick™ induction power generators utilize magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness and efficiency
- Power management induction system provides a boost of superior power on select elements for faster boil times
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages
- Right front - 7" 1,850 watt element
- Right rear - 7" 1,850 watt element
- Left front - 8" 3,700 watt boost/2,300 watt element
- Left rear - 6" 1,400 watt element
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.1 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual FlowTM convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide™ full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ convection cooking, Convection roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Stainless steel island trim (P30TIISS)
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- MagneQuick™ Induction Elements Cook quickly and efficiently with induction heat generated by the exceptionally responsive MagneQuick™ power generators. MagneQuick™ induction elements utilize magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness and efficiency.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.