- Instant sensor settings for cooking, re-heating foods, and popping popcorn
- Four convection settings: ConvecBroil, ConvecRoast, ConvecBake and a manual convection setting option
- Low Mix Bake and High Mix Roast settings offer convection heat to seal and brown outside of foods, while using microwave energy to cook interior
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button
- Child Lock safety feature locks control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Convection microwave cookbook comes standard with unit
- 1.5 cubic ft. oven capacity
- 15 3/8" diameter turntable
- Place on countertop or install as a built-in using a built-in trim kit
- Built-in trim kits designed to match with corresponding ovens and warming drawers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.