- Recommended for use with 30" wide ranges, 30" wide non-griddle/grill rangetops, and 30" wide cooktops; for larger equipment use 18" high hood
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods and popping popcorn
- Four convection settings: ConvecBroil, ConvecRoast, ConvecBake and a manual convection setting option
- Low Mix Bake and High Mix Roast settings offer use of convection heat to seal and brown outside of foods while using microwave energy to insure the interior is cooked
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button
- Child Lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Convection microwave cookbook comes standard with unit
- Built-in exhaust system
- Unit shipped assembled to recirculate. May also be vented out the rear or vertically
- 1.1 (31.2 liters) cubic ft. oven capacity
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.