- Designed to provide storage for small appliances, cookware, a spice rack, or even a microwave
- Upswing door features a new hinge system which provides easy opening and closing of the chamber
- Sized comparably to be installed with other Viking built-in oven products
- Product styling and construction are consistent with Viking products and add the perfect finish to the Viking kitchen
- Multi-Use Chambers are not connected to gas or electricity. A large access hole in rear wall of interior provides ventilation and electrical cord outlet.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Almond (AL), Biscuit (BT), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Burgundy (BU), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Forest Green (FG), Viking Blue (VB), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Eggplant (EP)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate and door handle/brackets
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- One-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.