Product Features and Specifications
- 1.5 Quart Sauce Pan, Sauce Pan Lid, 9.5" Fry Pan, 5 Quart Sauce Pot, and Sauce Pot Lid
- Can be used on any cooking surface, including induction
- Lids interchangeable with vessels of same diameter
- Exclusive Multi-Ply construction of stainless steel and aluminum alloys
- Multi-Ply construction:
- Includes 18/10 stainless steel for cooking surface and exterior on all vessels
- Suitable for all other cooking surfaces; gas, electric, halogen, ceramic, induction. Includes a layer of "magnetic" stainless steel for induction cooking capability
- 7-ply material that extends throughout the vessel including the sides
- Pasta Insert is 1 Ply construction only
- Ergonomic handles constructed of investment-cast stainless steel and have stay-cool vent design
- All handles are stainless steel, double-riveted to each vessel
- All cooking vessel and handle designs created by Viking Design and exclusive to Viking; Manufactured in Belgium
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended for superior appearance
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Multi-Ply Construction The Multi-Ply material used in Viking cookware is the most advanced formulation of stainless steel and aluminum alloys in the world today. This exclusive combination of layers conducts heat more evenly and quickly to give you better results.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.