- Top wire shelf has 6 1/2" flip-up section to chill or store open wine bottles or large containers
- Two full-depth, tempered-glass shelves, combined with the top wire shelf, hold 148 12-oz. cans
- Full-depth shelves create distinct temperature zone for wine storage
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 33-35 degrees F (.5 to to 1.1 degrees C) to 54-56 degrees F (12-18 degrees C)
- Two wine shelves in bottom cradles 14 bottles horizontally
- Interior light turns on when door is opened
- 6.1 cubic feet of storage
- The normal operating range for the outdoor model is between 110° F(43.4° C) and 40° F (4.4° C); it is recommended that the unit be shut off in temperatures outside these limits
- Automatic cycle defrost
- Heavy-duty commercial-type construction, design, and styling
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.