- Two full-depth adjustable wire shelves pull out for easy access
- One full-depth, tempered-glass shelf creates a distinct temperature zone for wine storage
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 33-35 degrees F (.5-1.1 degrees C) to 54-56 degrees F (12-18 degrees C)
- Wine rack in bottom cradles five bottles horizontally and pulls out for easy access
- Interior light turns on when door is opened
- 3.0 cubic feet of storage
- The normal operating range for the outdoor model is between 40 degrees F (4.4 degrees C) and 110 degrees F (43.4 degrees C); it is recommended that the unit be shut off in temperatures outside these limits
- Automatic cycle defrost
- Heavy-duty, commercial-type construction, design, and styling complement the outdoor kitchen
- Undercounter or freestanding installation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.