Liven up the backyard with a Viking built-in beverage dispenser. Its spacious interior is capable of holding up to one half barrel. So you can pour a tall, cold one inside or out.
- Spacious interior is capable of holding up to one half-barrel
- Includes an easy-to-clean-and-use stainless steel dispensing tower
- The tower tap handle is threaded so custom handles can be installed
- Packaged with the unit are a filled 5 lb. (2.3 kg) CO2 cylinder, keg coupler, air line with clamps, and a single-gauge regulator
- A stainless steel exterior cabinet surrounds the unit and forms a water-resistant seal
- Insulated electrical terminals, sealed electrical contacts, and a water-resistant thermostat provide optimal performance in all weather elements
- The normal operating range for the unit is between 40 degrees F (4.4 degrees C) and 110 degrees F (43.4 degrees C); it is recommended that the unit be shut off in temperatures above 110 degrees F (43.4 degrees C) and below 40 degrees F (4.4 degrees C)
- Factory-set for the ideal beverage storage temperature - 38 degrees F (3.3 degrees C)
- Temperature-adjustable from 35 to 54 degrees F (2 to 12 degrees C)
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.