- Built-in small litter area
- Allows loading of small items without opening large trash drawer
- May be opened while compactor is operating
- Large 1.7-cubic-foot trash drawer
- Largest capacity of any residential compactor
- Allows random loading of bulky items
- Easily holds the weekly trash of a family of four
- Breakaway trash basket
- Easy to empty and clean
- May be used with or without bags
- Basket release handle/plate for easy removal
- Activated charcoal filter and fan with control panel switch
- Remove odors
- Eliminates the need for perfumed deodorizers
- A control panel light indicates fan is operating
- Built-in storage compartment
- Convenient storage of compactor bags or other cleanup items
- Largest capacity available
Maximum Compacting Power
- 1/2 horsepower, high-torque motor
- Most powerful motor in a residential compactor
- 3-Point Drive System avoids jamming which can result from uneven loading
- Reduces trash to approximately one-fourth its original size in 35 seconds or less
- Delivers 3,000 pounds of crushing force at every position and at every point on the ram head
- 3-Piece Ram encloses motor and drive system for quiet operation
Sturdy Construction and Safety Features
- Durable, heavy-gauge steel frame
- Double reinforced base withstands heavy loads Key-start operation with safety lock
- Key -start operation
- Positive drawer closing
- Compactor will not operate while drawer is open
- Five grip/slip plastic bags with ties
- Outside grips to hold bag in place; inside slips for easy compacting
- Specifically designed to fit 18" wide compactor
- A tough 3.5 millimeters thick
- Pre-punched holes match bag retainer buttons
- One activated charcoal air filter
- One breakaway trash basket
- Package of 15 replacement plastic bags and ties (TCB15-VUC)
- Activated charcoal air filter (ACF-VUC) for replacement every six to nine months
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate and drawer handle brackets.
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free use
- Built-in Small Litter Area Never waste space. The convenient built-in storage compartment.
- Large Capacity Show garbage who's boss with 3,000 pounds of crushing power for a family's weekly trash. 1.7 cubic-foot trash drawer allows random loading of bulky items.
- Maximum Compacting Power More power, less waste. In 35 seconds, our 1/2 HP motor and 3-Point drive system reduces trash to 1/4 its original size.
- Activated Charcoal Filter and Fan Trash never smelled so good. Eliminate the odor of trash with our activated charcoal filter and fan.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.