- 6.1 cubic feet of storage
- One full-depth removable wire shelf
- Three door shelves
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 33 to 45°F (.6 to 7.2°C) in beverage section and 5 to 15°F (-15 to -9.4°C) in ice maker section
- Ice maker produces up to 2 lbs of ice per day
- Ice bin stores up to 5 lbs. of ice
- Automatic cycle defrost
Finish and Design Options
- Professional solid door available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- VURI1401D - Professional model
*Specify R or L for right or left hinge
- Spacious Ice Bin Easily store up to 5 lbs of ice in one convenient bin. Let bin fill with ice cubes and never worry about running out of ice again.
- Workhorse Icemaker Producing up to 2 lbs of ice per day, this icemaker keeps beverages refreshed, the festivities cool, and the ice bin full.
- Full-Depth Removable Wire Shelf Slide in the wire shelf to create stackable storage convenience. Slide it out to handle the bigger jobs, like multiple magnums of wine.
- Triple Door Shelves Set aside smaller or often-used items in three convenient door shelf compartments with easy, open-door access.
- 6.1 Cubic Feet of Storage Extra-large capacity provides convenient secondary cold/frozen storage for any kitchen.
- Precision Temperature Control Adjustable from 33-45 degrees F, the beverage section temperature can be set to perfectly chill your favorite beverages. Icemaker section offers precise, 5-15 degrees F temperature control.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.