- Hidden touchpad electronic controls with LED digital temperature readout
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 40°-65° (4°-18°C)
- TruProtect™ system signals if door is left open or if temperature is out of set range
- Sabbath mode disables audible tones, LED display and lights
- Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Six wire shelves store up to 24 wine bottles horizontally, keeping corks moist
- Roller shelves extend for easy loading and unloading
- Shelves are coated to reduce vibration and hold bottles snugly in place
- Shelves can be removed to store larger bottles
- Maple wood facings provide additional ultraviolet protection
- Low-intensity interior lighting
- Displays wine with minimal heat and light output
- Turns on when door is opened or by switch
- Undercounter or freestanding installation
- Heavy-duty, commercial-style handle
- Must be ordered either right- or left-hinge (specify R or L after model number)
- Can be installed as a single unit, double stacked, or side-by-side in standard-depth residential cabinets
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Professional brass handle kit and logo for Brass Trim Option (PURHK30BR)
- Solid door available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- VUWC154DR - Solid door (right-hinge)
- VUWC154DL - Solid door (left-hinge)
- Hidden Touchpad Electronic Control Easy-to-use touchpad with LED digital temperature readout, allows for instant adjustment and control, then tucks away, smartly, out of sight.
- Low-Intensity Interior Lighting Dramatically display your wine collection in its best light with low-intensity interior lighting.
- Six Wire Shelves Expand storage and reduce vibration with our six, coated roller rack shelves.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.