- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, construction, design, and styling
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer at favorite position
- Heat sensor that turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Two heat lamps standard (250-watt bulbs not included)
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
- 1,200 CFM (VIV1200) interior-power ventilator kit
- 1,200 CFM (VEV1200) 1,500 CFM (VEV1500) exterior-power ventilator kits
- 1,200 CFM (VIL1200) in-line ventilator kit
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.