Commercial-type Cooking Power
- MagneQuick™ induction power generators utilize magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness and efficiency
- Commercial-type styling
- All-Induction 30" wide Rangetop
- Left front - 9", 2,700-watt element
- Left rear - 7", 1,800-watt element
- Right front - 7", 1,200-watt element
- Right rear - 9", 3,300-watt element
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
- Stainless Steel (SS) and Black (BK) models feature black glass
- White (WH) models feature white glass
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option
for drip tray pull, nameplate and knob bezels
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- 6"H. Backguard - T30BG6
- Highshelf - T30HS24
- Island trim - T30TII
- Countertop side trim - TE24CST
- One-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items
- VIRT301-4B - 30" wide rangetop
- Induction Glass Ceramic Surface Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy-to-clean glass ceramic top and removable knobs. Wear-resistant glass ceramic surface is extremely durable for easy cleanup.
- MagneQuick™ Induction Elements Cook quickly and efficiently with induction heat generated by the exceptionally responsive MagneQuick™ power generators. MagneQuick™ induction elements utilize magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness and efficiency.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.