- Complete stainless steel construction
- Professional-style handles match the look of Viking outdoor appliances
- All cabinets are 30" deep
- Drawers equipped with full extension slides
- Fully concealed door hinges
- Doors may be adjusted to mount left or right hinge
- Heavy-duty, adjustable legs (same as used on ranges)
- Optional, clip-on toe kicks ship standard with all cabinets and accessories
- All installations require locally-supplied custom countertops
- Optional side and back panels may be required for installations not completely built-in
- VCF90 - 3" (each side) inner corner filler strip for use in 90° turns
- VCF135 - 3" (each side) inner corner filler strip for use in 135° turns
- VFLR4 - 4" general filler strip used for spacing between cabinets
- VBPFLR4 - 4" general filler strip used as a back panel or when spacing is necessary with a grill against a non-combustible surface
- VOCF90 - 4" (each side) outer corner filler strip used to connect two back panels at a 90° angle and add countertop support. Shipped with two unattached side panels
- VOCF135 - 4" (each side) outer corner filler strip used to connect two back panels at a 135° angle and add countertop support. Shipped with two unattached side panels
- VSP30 - Base Side Panel for all non-tower cabinets
- VBP30 - 30" wide back panel for use with VQBO3021
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- VQBO3021 - 30"W. - Grill Base with 2 Drawers; 1 Door
- Viking Styling Professional handles match the look of all Viking Outdoor appliances. Optional clip-on kits ship standard with all cabinets and accesories
- Heavy-duty Construction Heavy-duty marries elegant design. Efficiently remove grease and vapors from the air with commercial-type design and styling.
- Versatility Gives consumers the ability to design their very own outdoor kitchen. Cabinets are available for all outdoor appliances and in base models as well.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.