- 5.8 cubic feet of storage
- Stainless steel interior
- Full extension drawer glides
- Vertical storage of wine bottles or two-liter drink bottles in bottom drawer
- Hidden touch pad electronic control with LED digital temperature readout
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 32 to 45°F (.0 to 7°C)
- TruProtect™ system signals if door is left open or if temperature is out of set range
- Sabbath mode disables audible tones, LED display and lights
- Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Interior LED lighting
- Automatic cycle defrost
- RDPS - four piece pan set with lids
Finish and Design Options
- Door available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- VURD1441T - Professional model
- Vertical Bottle Storage Bottom drawer is deep enough to store wine bottles or 2 liter bottles upright for more convenient storage and easier access.
- Deep Access Drawer Glides Strong stainless steel drawer glides easily support the weight of a fully-loaded, fully-opened drawer, allowing for easy access to every cubic inch.
- Stainless Steel Interior Constructed of the strongest stainless steel, the durable drawer interiors combine dent-proof protection with easy-to-clean convenience.
- Hidden Touchpad Electronic Control Easy-to-use touchpad with LED digital temperature readout, allows for instant adjustment and control, then tucks away, smartly, out of sight.
- Superior LED Lighting Extremely durable, ultra-safe LED system sheds near-perfect light on the interior, reaching full illumination in less than a second without affecting or aging food or beverages.
- Precision Temperature Control Adjustable from 33-45 degrees F, the beverage section temperature can be set to perfectly chill your favorite beverages.
- 5.8 Cubic Feet of Storage Two extra-large capacity drawers combine to provide convenient secondary storage space for any kitchen. Perfect for anything from vegetables and salads to desserts and beverages.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.