*Viking Outdoor hoods must be installed in a covered, non-enclosed area
Appearance and Design
- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, design and styling
- Designed and constructed for damp environment certification
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer in favorite position
- Heat sensor that turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
Interior- or Exterior-Power Ventilators
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
- 1,200 CFM (VIV1200) interior-power ventilator kit
- 1,200 CFM (VEV1200) or 1,500 CFM (VEV1500) exterior-power ventilator kits
- Both interior- and exterior-power ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids the product warranty
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Removable trough catches liquefied grease; making cleanup quick and easy
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Viking 18" high outdoor hoods should be installed in a covered non-enclosed area and should be protected from the elements as much as possible
- Duct cover
- Extends height of hood by 12 inches
- 12" deep
- Constructed of 18-gauge stainless steel
- Backsplash in stainless steel
- Accessory rail available for front of hood
- Chrome (CR) or Brass
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate and optional accessory rail with brass endcaps
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- VWH3678T - for use with 30" wide gas grills
- Easy Cleanup Eat more and clean less. Dishwasher safe baffle filters, removable grease trough catches, and less interior space to be cleaned make for easy cleanup.
- Heat Sensor With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Halogen Lights Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
- Commercial Type Styling Up and away. Efficiently remove grease and vapors from the air with commercial-type design and styling.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.