Appearance and Design
- Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and fan speed, then fully retract when not in use
- Seamless design provides a refined finish to your kitchen
- Optional recirculating kit accessory for ventless ducting sold separately
- Heavy-duty, commercial-type size, construction, design, and styling
Quiet, Efficient, and Maintenance-Free Ventilators*
- Tough-box ventilator housing protects blower and quietly removes smoke and odor
- Quietest hood and ventilator combination in the industry
- Multi-speed ventilator control knob allows precise adjustment to desired fan speed
- Maintenance-free ventilators never need to be cleaned with the commercial-type hood filters doing the dirty work
- Cook with peace of mind as the built-in heat sensor activates the ventilator to full power if cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
* Ventilators must be purchased separately for 18"H. Hoods and are available in internal, external, and in-line models
Bright LED Lighting
- Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility
- Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and easily replaceable
Easy Maintenance and Clean-up
- Commercial-type baffle filters efficiently remove heat and grease vapors from the air
- Stainless steel dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Low-profile filter system reduces interior hood space, leaving less surface to clean
Wall Hood Duct Covers
- 12" depth, 12" height duct cover
- Available in finishes to match rangehoods
Wall Hood Backsplashes
- Protect wall space below hood
- Create a continuous finish between cooking surface and hood
- Low maintenance, easy to clean
- 30" high
- Available in stainless steel (SS) only
Wall Hood Warming Shelf Panels
- Hold cookware and condiments
- May be used with a heat lamp to keep food warm
- Fold up/down, heavy-duty warming shelves (non-removable) factory installed on stainless steel (SS) backsplashes
- 15 7/8" wide by 10 1/8" deep
- Model has two shelves
- Available in stainless steel (SS) only
In-Line Blower Accessories
- VSIL10 - Duct Silencer Accessory for 10" duct
- ILVK - Vibration Isolator Kit Accessory
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Apple Red (AR), Wasabi (WS), Cinnamon (CN), Dijon (DJ), Burgundy (BU), Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Viking Blue (VB)
- Three-year full warranty - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- Virtually Seamless Design Blend in and stand out with a smooth, clean look and a virtually seamless design.
- Heat Sensor With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Bright LED Lighting Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility. Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and consumer replaceable.
- Heat Lamps Ready when you are. Heat lamps conveniently keep food warm until it is ready to be served.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.